by rituraj sanjay
Added to 30 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12111 times
A delicacy from jaipur. . Made with a delectable combination of spices flavoured with mint!
- Combine the rice with lemon juice and ghee, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tsp ghee in a pan, add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the potatoes and saute till they become soft.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tsp of ghee in a deep pan, add the bay leaf, cardamoms, cinnamon, garam masala and coriander seeds powder, mix well and saute for few seconds.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and green chilli paste and mix well.
- Add the curds gradually and mix well.
- Add 1 tbsp of water and mix well. When the water starts boiling, add the cooked patotoes and bread and green peas, mix it well and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the rice and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by rituraj sanjay on 23 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.