Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4014 times
An attractive decoration for children's parties.
- Crumble the cake,add the jam and mix well. Make 6 balls from this mixture.
- Apply the chocolate glace icing to the balls and allow to dry.
- Cut about 25 mm. (1") form the top of each ice-cream cone, using a saw-edged knife to get a clean cut.
- Use the 25 mm. (1") sections as the bases and place the balls on top. Place the tapering cones on the balls as caps.
- With the help of butter icing, stick the gem sweets as eyws. Pipe the butter icing over the eyes to indicate eyebrows and also to indicate the lips.
- VARIATION : JOKERS (EGGLESS)
- Proceed as above using eggless sponge cake instead of victoria sponge cake.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.