Jodhpur Special Mirchi Wada
by Neharika Anchalia
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2393 times
Mirchi Wada is made at many places but Jodhpur one is world famous.
It is the top snack of any Jodhpurian in rainy season.
It is not served with any chutney but many people sandwich it between 2 slices of bread and eat.
Add your private note
Jodhpur Special Mirchi Wada recipe - How to make Jodhpur Special Mirchi Wada
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Mix all the ingredients and mix well. Keep aside.
- Mix the besan with the salt and enough water to form a thick, smooth paste.
- Slit the green chilies lengthwise, and de-seed them.
- Take each chilly one by one and fill it with the filling.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Dip filled chilly in the batter one by one, and drop it into the hot oil.
- Lower the heat to medium and deep fry till a golden colour.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Neharika Anchalia on 01 Jul 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.