Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8122 times
A quick and simpler recipe with paneer or cottage cheese, jhatpat paneer offers a jhatpat cooking solution for bachelors and busy people. Simply irrestible in taste, the paneer dish can be even prepared in a hurry and served with chapattis.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add the bay leaf, red chillies and garam masala.
- Add the onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add ginger and garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add salt and and a little turmeric powder and mix well.
- Cool and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer back in the pan and saute till the masala becomes dry.
- Add the paneer slices and kasoori methi and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with fresh cream and coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by rituwalia on 10 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.