Jhatpat Paneer Samosa
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5181 times
A quick and simple snack recipe, jhatpat samosa is prepared by placing the spicy paneer mixture on one side of the samosa patties and then rolled up before deep frying.
- Place a samosa patti on a flat and dry surface.
- Place a tsp of the filling at one corner of the samosa patti and roll into a triangle.
- Seal the edges using a little water.
- Make more such samosas using remaining ingredients.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the samosas till they turn golden and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by heenakshah on 23 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.