Jhatpat Macaroni Delight
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9093 times
Relish the Jhatpat Macaroni Delight prepared by tossing together boiled macaroni with grated cheese, herbs and chopped stir fried vegetables.
- Heat a pressure pan adding the oil.
- Add jeera.
- Add slit green chillies.
- Add haldi powder.
- Add tomatoes.
- Add salt.
- Add corriander leaves.
- Add the macaroni and stir for 2-3 mins.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Close lid of pressure pan and cook till one whistle.
- Cool for about a min and remove lid.
- Eat hot with bread or chapati.
This recipe was contributed by mitusha on 08 Oct 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.