Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6417 times
Discover the magic of indian sweet delicacy, kalakand with this easy to prepare jhatpat kalakand recipe. The jhatpat kalakand is prepare by crumbling together the paneer or chenna and cooking it with cream, sugar, milk powder, elaichi and saffron. Serve mouthwatering jhat pat kalakand to guests on festivals and gatherings to win accolades from all.
- Combine all the ingredient, except the nuts in a microwave safe bowl and mix well.
- Microwave on high for 10 minutes, stirring every 2-3 minutes.
- Add the nuts and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Cool and cut into desired pieces.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by kavirama on 23 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.