Jhatpat Chatpat Hari Mirch ka Achaar
by Nishita Baderia
This recipe has been viewed 76326 times
Spice up your food with this instant Green Chilli pickle!
This pickle is perfect for those who love spicy flavors in regular food (saada ghar ka khana). The accompanying food may not be too spicy but you can satisfy your spicy taste buds with this jhat-pat chat-pat theekhi mirchi!
- Add all ingredients except chillies and oil in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Coat the chillies well with the prepared masala mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the chillies. and saute for a few seconds.
- Add the remaining masala mixture and add 2-3 tsp of water from the sides and cover for a few seconds.
- Remove the lid and allow to cool completely.
- Serve immediately or store for upto 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator.
This recipe was contributed by Nishita Baderia on 06 May 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.