Jhatpat Chaat By vijoo
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2467 times
A very nutritious snack, popular with children too!
- Very lightly steam the sprouts or microwave for 2mts.
- Chop the tomato,boiled potato and the onion fine.
- Deseed the chillies and chop fine.
- Mix all these ingredients.squeeze the lemon into the mixture.
- Chill in refrigerator.
- Serve in individual bowls topped with chopped coriander leaves and bhujiya.
This recipe was contributed by vijoo on 11 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.