Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5033 times
Make the quickest and most delicious Vegetable Jhatpat Casserole with this easy recipe. The fresh vegetables lsuch as potatoes are baked to perfection along with beans like kidney beans(rajmah), whole green gram(moong),chickpeas(kabuli chana) and split cowpeas(chana). These easy bake vegetable casserole recipes are sure to please all.
- Preheat oven to 400 degree f.
- Cut round slices of potaoes and tomatoes.
- Mix chola, rajma, moth, moong, chana, salt and pepper.
- Grease a baking dish. spread all potato slices. next, spread chola, rajma, moth, moong, chana mixture.
- Arrange tomato slices to cover the mixture and top with grated cheese.
- Bake for 7-8 mins.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by ektanshu on 12 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.