Jhatpat Bread Dahi Vada
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7958 times
This is a mouth watering bread recipe. Best for the breakfast.
- Cut and remove the 4 sides of the bread slices
- Add sugar,salt,green chilli and coriander leaves in curds and beat well.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of mixture on the each slice and place on each other
- Spread 1 tbsp curds on the serving plate as well.
- Put a bread slices o top of it.
- Put the remaining curds on the top of the bread
- Heat the oil in a small pan, add mustard seeds and pour this on top of bread.
- Sprinkle chaat masala,pomegranate and coriander.
- Serve immediately
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#404073 on 04 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.