Jhatpat Banana Treat
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1617 times
Jhatpat banana treat is a quick banana flavoured dessert recipe with ripe banana slices cooked in ghee with jaggery and served topped with roasted cashews.
- Peel the skin of bananas and cut into 1 cm round slices.
- Dissolve jaggery and water in a non stick pan
- Put in the bananas and cook till tender (it takes about 5 - 7 minutes)
- Put elaichi powder and mix well.
- Top with homemade ghee and
- Serve immediately
This recipe was contributed by kondai_1972 on 07 Oct 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.