Jhat-phat Chinese Fried Rice
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7705 times
A quick chinese rice dish made with lots of diced veggies cooked in rice. Tasty and loved by children.
- Firstly cook rice with 1:2 ration water.
- Then take a deep pan, add oil.
- Add garlic power, fry it, then add crushed red pepper, then add carrots
- Fry, then broccoli, then peppers, add ajinomoto, after these cook a little add cabbage and a little of the spring onions.
- Then add soya sauce,and salt.
- Then add the cooked rice and fry for a little while.
- Then dish it out in to a serving dish and garnish with the other half of the spring onions.
This recipe was contributed by sansunsru on 22 Oct 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.