Jhat pat idli fry
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3971 times
A quick breakfast to serve and a yummy dish for the children's tiffin box.
Add your private note
Jhat pat idli fry recipe - How to make Jhat pat idli fry
Cooking Time: Total Time:
idl readymade mix or idlis made in advance
1tbsp. amul butter
1tbsp urad dal
1/2 tsp rai
a little bit of hing
1stp jeera powder
1tsp dhaniya powder
1stp saunf powder
a little bit of chopped dhaniya for garnishing salt to taste
- Prepare idlis in advance and cut them into 4 halves.
- Take a pan and add the oil to it. allow to heat and then add the rai and hing.
- Add the urad dal and then the butter. allow it to melt.
- Add the cut idli pieces and lightly stir.
- Add the jeera, saubf, dhaniya powder.
- Garnish with corriander leaves and serve hot with sauce or chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#400154 on 11 Feb 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.