Jhat-pat Spicy Chutney
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2390 times
An assortment of unique taste and texture ,jhat pat spicy chutney are sure to break through the boundaries of delight. This spicy and flavorful chutney is prepared quickly by mixing together tomatoes, garlic, ginger, chilli powder and salt. Enjoy the jhat pat spicy chutney as a dip or accompaniment with any pakora or cutlet on a rainy day or cold winter evenings.
- Heat oil in a pan,add roughly chopped onions,when it changes color add gignger-garlic paste and saute for a while.
- Now add tomatoes and saute for another 4-5 minutes.
- Take off from stove and allow to cool.
- After it cools make a fine paste of the above ingredients (in step 1) in a grinder.
- Finally temper it with: 1 1/2 tbsp gingely oil a few mustard
This recipe was contributed by muiz on 09 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.