Jhat Pat Vegetable Rice
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8281 times
Here is a quick and tasty Jhatpat Vegetable Rice which can be prepared in jiffy for sudden guests. Simply stir fry the veggies and cook them with rice and seasoning powders.
- In a kadai, heat ghee,add pepper,bay leaves,cinamon & oninons & let it cook for 1 min add ginger paste & finely chopped chillies.
- Then add capsicum,add carrot, beans, cauliflower, peas & salt as per taste.
- Then add tomatoes, let it cook for seconds & add biryani masala & turmeric powder.
- Cook for 2 mins.
- Add soaked rice & hot water as required to cook rice, bring to boil, slow down the flame & close with lid & cook for 15 mins.
- Take care that rice is not over cooked & doent stick to the bottom of karahi.
- Serve with dahi/ kadhi/gravy.
This recipe was contributed by dhanshree22 on 09 Jul 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.