Jhat Pat Pani Puri
by Jyoti V B
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2764 times
The pani in this recipe is made healthy by using black grape juice instead of tamarind water. The combination of black grape juice and the paste of mint and coriander tastes unique. A must try recipe.
Add your private note
Jhat Pat Pani Puri recipe - How to make Jhat Pat Pani Puri
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 3 to 4 servings
- Clean all the greens ( with chilli ) and make a fine paste using sufficient quantity of water.
- Mix together black grape juice, ground paste, tamarind pulp, black salt, salt and red chilli powder.
- Fill each puri with green peas/ moong, mot and onions.
- Then fill it up with the 'pani'.
- Relish the unique pani puri.
- Refrigerate the 'pani' if you want it chilled before serving.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 27 Apr 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.