Jhat Pat Paneer Subzi
by Navina Agarwal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 27 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27657 times
Quickest recipe with left over milk!!! goes well with chapati and yummy for sure.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the ginger-garlic paste and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the onions and green chilli and saute til the onions turn golden brown in colour.
- Add tomatoes and cook till they are mashed properly.
- Add the turmeric, chilli powder and garam masala powder, mix well and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the paneer and mix well.
- Add salt and kasoori methi and mix well.
- Serve hot with chapati.
This recipe was contributed by Navina Agarwal on 05 Aug 2011I am a food lover
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.