Jewish Burfi By rubykumar
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2469 times
Tasty burfi made with thick coconut milk, milk and sugar. Delicious and sweet.
- Mix both milks with sugar in a heavy pan.
- Boil the mixture till the mass leaves the sides of the pan & a soft ball consistency is reached.
- Remove & keep stirring till the mass thickens.
- Empty on a greased plate & cut.
- No essence is added because both the milks together give a nice flavour.
This recipe was contributed by rubykumar on 24 Nov 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.