Jelly Doughnut Muffin
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4594 times
The delicious jelly doughnut muffin recipe with a crumbly cinnamon topping will smell so good in the oven that you'll surely want to bake a batch each morning. Find many exciting and tasty muffin recipe, cake recipe, pie recipe at tarladalal.com
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Add egg, milk, and mix well.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
- Grease 6 muffin tins.
- Fill each muffin tin half full.
- Make a hole in the center with flour on your finger so it won''''''''t stick.
- Drop 1 teaspoon of jam in the center.
- Top with remaining batter evenly.
- Bake at 350degrees for 22-26 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool in pan for about 5 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Roll tops in melted butter, then in sugar and cinnamon mixture.
This recipe was contributed by tabu on 21 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.