Jellocus Wriggle Cake Topped with Nuts
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2305 times
Jellocus wriggle cake topped with nuts is an unique dessert recipe with leftover cake topped with jellie and crushed nuts.
- Prepare the jelly and custard before actual preparation.
- Take the leftover cake and put each piece in individual serving bowls.
- Put some jelly on the cake.
- Top it with free flowing custard.
- Garnish with assorted nuts.
- Its reday to serve.
This recipe was contributed by HELLOSARIKA on 22 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.