Jeera Mari Ni Puri
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12906 times
It’s a little spicy puris made from wheat flour with the combination of roasted cumin seed powder and crushed black pepper, it can be served as breakfast with tea or coffee or can be served with chunda..
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, mix well and knead into a semi soft dough using water as required.
- Divide the dough into 40 equal portions and roll out each portion into small semi thin rounds of about 40-42 mm. (1½") diameter.
- Heat oil in a kadhai deep fry each puri till they turn little pinkish in colour and crisp.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with chunda or store in an air tight container.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 25 May 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.