Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 26022 times
Jira Goli is a sweet and tangy candy recipe with jira powder blended with dry mango and sugar. Share your favourite jira goli recipe online
- Spread jeera in a pan.
- Cook them on medium heat.
- Move jeera with a spoon so it doesn`t get burned.
- Continue this process until jeera seems dark red.
- Crush them finely in a mixer & make them powder.
- Take a bowl & pour one spoon sugar powder.
- Mix remaining sugar, lime juice, jeera powder, dried mango powder & salt together. mix them well.
- Make small little bools from them.
- Roll those bolls with suger in the bowl.
- Put those bolls on a paper & allow them to dry for 1 & 1/2 hours in sun light or in front of fan.
- You can store them & eat one or two jeera-golies (bolls) after each diner or lunch like `variyari`, `dhania daal`.
- Sugar powder is normally available in a store, if not you can crush whole sugar in mixer.
This recipe was contributed by dharti_mummy on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.