Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3549 times
This is a very tasty dish and can be made hotter by adding more green chillies. This goes well with hot chapattis or parathas.
- Cut 2 potatoes into medium sized pieces and mash the remaining 2 potatoes. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in pan and add the cumin seeds, curry leaves, green chillies, ginger and garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the turmeric powder, mix well and saute for a minute.
- Add the chopped potatoes and mashed potatoes, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and salt, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 glass of water, mix well and cover and boil for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle some coriander and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Anitasameer on 23 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.