This recipe has been viewed 2234 times
Usually dough doesn't need much water because onion and potatoes will be already having water in it.
chillies can be finely chopped
- Mix all the ingrediants except oil.
- If the dough is hard add little water and make a dough like pakodas.
- Take a lemon size dough and make flat and round shape
- Deep fry this in hot oil till gloden brown.
- Serve with tomato ketchup or green chutney
This recipe was contributed by devikaamar on 22 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.