Jardalu Ice Cream
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 3687 times
This ice cream is made of jardalu(dried apricots).
- Boil the milk till it becomes to 300 ml.
- Add the sugar and boil till sugar dissolves.
- Remove from flame and cool to room temperature.
- Add the cream and chopped apricots.
- Pour in a container and set in fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Remove and mix well and again freeze till ice cream is set.
- Remove from fridge,scoop out and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 19 May 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.