Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1641 times
There could not possibly be a better choice than a cream dressing to accompany this delicious salad.
Add your private note
Japanese Salad recipe - How to make Japanese Salad
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: no cooking Total Time:
- While peeling,handle sweet lime&oranges carefully so that the segments are not mashed .
- Break the lettuce leaves into bitesize pieces.do not cut with a knife .keep in ice -cold water for over10minutes.then shake off all the extra water .
- Mix the broken lettuce leaves, orange and sweet lime segments and diced cucumber and put in the refrigerator.
- Just before serving, add the dressing and toss.
- Serve cold on a bed of lettuce leaves, garnished with red cherries.
This recipe was contributed by babita_rawat on 26 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.