Jammy Biscuit Slice
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4834 times
This is a no fuss biscuit dessert with a chocolate covering and biscuits sandwiched with jam which tastes like a cake. Enjoy on this valentine's day.
- Combine the coffee powder with 1/2 cup water, mix well and keep aside.
- Take the biscuits and spread the jam on it and dip in the coffee solution prepared.
- Keep this biscuit in a plate and similarly take another biscuit and apply jam and dip in coffee solution and place it on the biscuit placed in the plate.
- Similarly make more such biscuits and place one over the other to make a tower.
- Set in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the drinking chocolate, cocoa powder, sugar powder and 2 tbsp ghee in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into small equal balls and keep aside.
- Take a plastic sheet and grease it with ghee and place the chocolate ball on it and roll to a roti of medium thickness.
- Take out the biscuit tower kept in freezer and cover it with the chocolate roti prepared.
- Cover it such that it covers the biscuit tower from all sides.
- Roll this on the desicated powder so as to cover from all the sides.
- Keep this in the freezer for another 5-7 minutes.
- Take out from the freezer and cut to slices and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 15 Feb 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.