Jam Roll Pudding
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 55 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12086 times
A rich dinnertime pudding.
- Cut the roll into even slices.
- Arrange these slices on the bottom and sides of medium bowl.
- Melt the jelly in 3 teacups of boiling water. When cold, put to set in the refrigerator.
- When the jelly is set, chop it into small pieces.
- Beat the cream and sugar until thick.
- Mix the fruit, custard sauce, cream and half of jelly and fill into the bowl. Chill for 1/2 hour in the freezer compartment of a refrigerator.
- To serve, invert on a plate and decorate with the remaining jelly and a little fruit and cream.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.