Jam Filled Chocolates, Homemade Jam Filled Chocolates
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16046 times
Delicate chocolate shells are packed with peppy strawberry jam to make a chocolaty treat that none can resist! These Home-Made Jam-Filled Chocolates are made with molten dark chocolate in order to complement the sweet and tangy jam. Using regular chocolate will make it overwhelmingly sweet. So make sure you use only dark chocolate for this recipe.
The procedure of lining the moulds with chocolate might seem complicated but you will quickly get the hang of it once you start off! This yummy treat can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for 3-4 days so you can lose yourself in its magic as and when you wish!
Love chocolates? Then satisfy your sweet tooth with a assortment of homemade chocolates like Rum and Raisin Chocolates , Candied Orange Chocolate , Fruit Filled Chocolate Cookies , Chocolate Truffles , Coffee Truffles , White Chocolate Praline Rocks and Chocolate Walnut Fudge Balls .
- Put the jam in a bowl and mix well till smooth and keep aside.
- Put the dark chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Mix well.
- Fill the depressions with melted chocolate in the chocolate mould using a tablespoon and tap the chocolate filled mould gently so that the chocolate coats the depressions evenly and no air gaps remain.
- Overturn the mould and tap it lightly so that all the excess chocolate gets poured out and only a thin layer of chocolate coats the depression of the mould.
- Clean the upper surface of the chocolate mould using a palette knife across the chocolate mould.
- Refrigerate the filled moulds for about 15 minutes.
- Fill each depression with the jam filling till it is ¾th full using a piping bag.
- Top it with the remaining melted chocolate evenly over the jam filling.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or till firm.
- Demould gently, serve or store in an air-tight container in the fridge.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per chocolate
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.