Jalfrezi, Veg Jalfrezi
Added to 24 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5164 times
It is better if you serve it with roomali roti. Popular Indian vegetable served in most restaurants and also had with Butter Naan.
- Cut all vegetables in square pieces and half fry it.
- Cut onion finely chopped in kadai.
- Put 2 table spoon oil than zeera and saboot red mirch cook it for few seconds.
- Than put dhania powder, haldi, ginger,red chillie powder, salt, vinegar(white) and tomato.
- Fry for 5-6 minutes. Now mix all vegetables and 1/2 cup water.
- Now keep it boiling for 5 min.
- For garnishing use green coriander leaves and garam masala.
This recipe was contributed by shwee on 30 Nov 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.