Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6401 times
Jalebi pudding takes you on a gastronomical trip with the delicious crispy jalebis (Indian sweet dish) topped with condensed milk, nutmeg powder and sugar.
- Boil milk.beat eggs and add this to the milk.add essence, sugar and mix well.
- Take 1teaspoon sugar ina pan.
- Add little water and caramelise sugar.
- Pour the caramelised sugar in a mould.
- Then add milkmixture and jalebi pieces.
- Sprinkle nutmeg powder bake for 35-40minutes.[350f]
This recipe was contributed by jefseena on 12 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.