Jalebi By sonaprem
This recipe has been viewed 2501 times
Discover a melt-in-the-mouth sweet dish item, jalebi that can satisfy the taste buds of your loved ones, on festivals and special occasions. Get an easy recipe for Jalebi, prepared from gram flour , deep fried and dipped in sugar syrup. Jalebis are best enjoyed with rabdi or kheer.
- For the sugar syrup, boil sugar in water and reduce it to a thick consistency. sugar syrup is ready
- For the main preparation, mix refined flour with luke warm water to make a batter of medium consistency.
- Take a cloth and make a hole in the middle. now pour the batter in the cloth and squeeze out the batter from the hole to make circular squiggles in the heated clarified butter.
- Deep-fry it till golden brown from both sides.
- Take the jalebi out and soak it in hot sugar syrup for about a minute. jalebi is ready to eat. serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 13 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.