by Foodie #17468
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6170 times
This is a hot sandwich.
use capsicum if reqd instead of jalapeno.
use more butter and sauce.
- Take oil in a kadai, fry onions (cut previously to thin long pieces) to translucent.
- Then put jalapenos cut into medium square pieces , fry for a minute.
- Then put garam masala pwd,pepper pwd, salt, ginger paste,fry for a min and remove from fire.
- Take a bread slice, spread butter over it ,keep a spoon of the above jalapeno mixture,
- Cover it with another buttered bread slice.
- Toast it on a tawa on both the sides with enough ghee and serve with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #17468 on 30 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.