Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3017 times
A lovely Pizza love sandwich recipe which is sure to be loved by all, especially the children. The pizza base is spread with tomato paste and topped with veggies and cheese before baking the pizza buns .
- Measure the flour
- Add oil in the flour
- Add salt
- Add the instant yeast
- Bind with lukewarm water.
- Keep the dough covered in a warm place for atleast 3hours.
- Divide the dough into four parts.
- Roll out the dough
- Put the pizza base on a greased tray for baking.
- Put a little gravy
- Spread it nicely all over the base
- Add the toppings
- Liquidise the tomatoes
- Put to boil till gravy thickens
- Add salt to taste
- Add, a little oregano and basil herbs
- When gravy ready keep to cool
- For toppings you can put toppings of your choice extra on this pizza
- Mushrooms,onions,sweetcorn, olives.
This recipe was contributed by bindushah on 20 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.