Jaini Aloo Bonda
Added to 51 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17903 times
Aloo bonda (without potatoes) brings out a nice variation to the traditional potato or aloo based fried snack called bonda. These bondas are made from boiled and mashed raw banans which are coated with gram flour or besan and then deep fried.
- Divide the filling into 10 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the oil and water, in a bowl and mix well.
- Add water slowly and make a smooth batter.
- Heat 2 tsp oil and put it in the batter and mix well. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in the kadhai, dip the balls in the batter and deep fry them till they turn golden and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vishakha_p on 16 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.