Jain Tikkis/ Cutlets
by Monica S Jain
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7496 times
For all my jain friends out there...
- Coarsely cut the vegetables and put in a chopper to finely chop and mix all the vegetables.
- Add rice flour and crumbled paneer to the chopped vegetables and mix well.
- Add the sabudana (after squeezing out excess water from it) to this mixture.
- Add salt, pepper, dhania powder, chaat masala and a bit of oregano and mix well.
- Make 6 balls of this mixture and flatten them out into medium sized tikkis.
- On a non-stick tawa, put some oil and lay out these tikkis on to the tawa. In case the tikki disintegrates, you may add some bread crumbs/ corn flour.
- Cook these tikkis on a medium flame till done. Serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Monica S Jain on 16 Sep 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.