Jain Taipei Paneer Chilly
by Jain Foodie
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32774 times
This is our usual Paneer Chilly with a twist. Taipei Paneer Chilly is a sweet and spicy version.
- Mix all the ingredients for the batter in a bowl and add water as required to make a thick batter. Heat oil in a pan. Dip paneer rectangles in the batter and deep fry them in hot oil till crisp golden brown.
- Soak dry red chillies in water for half an hour.
- Mix soaked chillies with other ingredients of the sauce and blend together in a mixer.
- Heat little oil in a pan and add bell pepper strips into it. Saute them for a minute and then add fried paneer.
- Add the sauce and mix them evenly until the sauce completely coates paneer and bell peppers.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Jain Foodie on 28 Mar 2013Hi, My name is Sejal Shah from London, UK. Being Pure Jain, I have always found it difficult to fin...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.