Jain Spicy Corn Toast
by Prachi G. Jaju
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27436 times
This is a cheesy spicy corn recipe which can be served at any time of the day,can even be served as a starter.
Add your private note
Jain Spicy Corn Toast recipe - How to make Jain Spicy Corn Toast
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 to 3 servings
- Boil the sweet corn for 4-5 minutes and keep aside to cool.
- Combine the sweet corn with half the cheese and the other ingredients except capsicum and bread and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- On a tava, toast the bread slice on one side.
- On the toasted side of the bread,spread a layer of the sweet corn cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with some chopped green pepper and grated cheese.
- Toast the other side of bread ,covering it with a lid this time to melt the cheese.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Prachi G. Jaju on 02 Aug 2012Always hungry for good vegetarian food :)
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.