Jain Raw Banana Croquettes
by Pratibha Kankaria
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7823 times
Raw bananas are very healthy as they are very low in saturated fats, cholesterol and sodium. They are also rich in fibre, vitamin c, potassium etc. It also contains good amounts of health benefiting anti-oxidants, minerals, and vitamins.
- Cut banana in circles and pressure cook (for 2-3 whistles), remove skin and mash it properly.
- Add grated green chillies, chat masala, allow to cool.
- Dry roast semolina in a heavy pan, till aroma exudes.
- Add 2 tbsp. Of water, stir to form lump.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Add salt, paneer,and all the vegetables, mix well to form a smooth dough.
- Shape into oblong croquettes or as desired.
- Deep fry in hot oil, till light golden.
- Sprinkle a little chat masala on it.
- Serve hot with green chutneys, or tomato sauce.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per piece
This recipe was contributed by Pratibha Kankaria on 31 Mar 2013I am a freelance graphic designer and work as a digital design teacher in Calcutta International Sch...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.