Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4991 times
A sattvik rajma served with fresh steamed rice.
- Heat half of the ghee in a kadhai and add whole spices except carom seeds.
- Add the tomatoes and saute it for 5 minutes.
- Add rajma and doodhi puree, mix well and season it and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Heat rest of the ghee in a small pan and add the carom seeds.
- Pour it on the top of rajma.
- Add coriander and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander and cream.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 25 Mar 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.