Jain Pudla Pattice
by Jain Foodie
This recipe has been viewed 5590 times
A healthier and innovative way to present Banana Wada. The combination of Pattice and Pudla along with Sweet and Spicy Chutneys gives a zing to your taste buds.
Add your private note
Jain Pudla Pattice recipe - How to make Jain Pudla Pattice
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Mix all the ingredients and make it to thick batter consistency using water.
- Heat a griddle and make small pancakes out of the batter using some oil.
- Cook till golden brown on both sides
- Boil bananas into a pressure cooker(around 3 whistles) and let it cool down.
- Remove the skin and mash boiled bananas into a bowl and add green chillies salt, coriander leaves and garam masala powder.
- Mix all the ingredients very well.
- Divide the stuffing into six parts and make each part into a ball and press them flat to shape it into a pattice.
- Heat the tawa and shallow fry the pattice adding oil till it is golden brown from both the sides.
- Apply Coriander Green Chutney on one side of a pudla. Place a pattice on it and add some Date and Tamarind Chutney.
- Cover it with another pudla to make a sandwich/burger.
- You can put a toothpick to hold all of them together.
- Serve hot as an appetizer.
This recipe was contributed by Jain Foodie on 28 Mar 2013Hi, My name is Sejal Shah from London, UK. Being Pure Jain, I have always found it difficult to fin...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.