Jain Paneer Tomato
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 8271 times
A delciious jain paneer bhurji recipe!
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and add cumin seeds and ginger to the pan and sauté.
- Add green chillies and capsicum and sauté.
- Add turmeric powder, garam masala and coriander and mix.
- Add cottage cheese and salt and mix everything well.
- Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- To make tomato cups, cut off a thin slice from the top of each tomato and remove the pulp.
- Cut off a thin slice from the bottom of the tomatoes so that they can stand upright.
- Stuff them with the paneer bhurjee and arrange them in a glass bowl. Grill in a microwave for 4 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by shalinivenkatesh on 01 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.