Jain Navratan Korma
by Foodie #48100
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21405 times
Navratan korma(jain) is an easy rich creamy vegetable gravy recipe with an array of mixed vegetables cooked in a delicious cream and tomato based gravy mix. The veggies are stir fried in a spicy kurma, cooked in true jain style and served with roti or paranthas.
Add your private note
Jain Navratan Korma recipe - How to make Jain Navratan Korma
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hoursMakes 6 servings
- Combine the coconut, green chilli and paneer and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the paste and dry masala, tomato puree and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the carrots, peas, curds, flour and saute on a high flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the fruits, cream, cashews, raisins, salt, sugar, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with cherries and cheese before serving.
- Serve hot with naans, or stuffed kulchas.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #48100 on 11 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.