5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23024 times
Jain kebab is made from mashed raw bananas which are mixed with semolina, paneer and spice powder. Enjoy these vegetarian cutlets shallow fried with chutney or curd on your fasting days.
- Heat a kadhai, add the semolina and roast till the semolina turns pink in colour.
- Keep aside to cool.
- In another bowl, combine the bananas, green chillies, chaat masala and mix well and keep aside to cool.
- Add 2 tbsp water and mix well till the mixture becomes a lump.
- Add the paneer and salt and mix well to make a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and shape them into small balls and then flatten using your palms.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the vadas and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by tans on 24 Jul 2019
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.