Jain Italian Nachos
by Foodie #535451
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11776 times
A delicious nachos chips served with whit sauce made with cheese,maida, milkandcapsicum.
Add your private note
Jain Italian Nachos recipe - How to make Jain Italian Nachos
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Mix all the ingredients except oil fro frying and knead and a soft dough.
- Divide the dough in to 8 equal portions
- Roll dough in to thin not very thin roti like and cut like chakra shape.
- Fry those pcs till very light brown and crispy.
- In a vessel keep milk for boiling.
- After boiling, add the grated cheese and capsicum to it let it cook for 2 min.
- Add salt,oregano and chilli flakes to it and mix well.
- 1.Arrange chips in a serving tray pour white sauce on it and garnish with oregano and chilli flakes.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #535451 on 21 Mar 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.