Jain Instant Jalebi
by Foodie #535451
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 51223 times
Jalebi made with curd without soakin for many hours
Add your private note
Jain Instant Jalebi recipe - How to make Jain Instant Jalebi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Heat curd lightly and mix all ingredients of jalebi with curd and form a tihck batter droping Consistency
- Soak batter for 2 hrs.
- Prepare sugar syrup at good boiling stage but not one thread consistency.
- Pour jalebi batter in a jalebi mould or a thin muslin cloth with a small hole.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and on low flame squeeze batter and make jalebi shape very quickly.
- Continue with others in a pan
- Fry till light brown and dip in sugar syrup and immediately remove otherwise it ll make soggy once.
- Serve with hot milk or Rabdi.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #535451 on 20 Mar 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.