Jain Fruity Poha
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4637 times
This Jain poha recipe is made with fruits and sweet corn.
some Jain people consume fresh curds. hence we can serve this recipe with fresh mango fruit yogurt.
it can be served as a fulfilling meal or breakfast or as a tiffin delicacy..
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the whole spices.
- Add the vegetables and fruits and saute for a minute.
- Add the poha and season it well and mix well.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp water and cook it covered for two minutes.
- Garnish it with kaju-kismis and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 21 Feb 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.