Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12899 times
Jain croquettes are oblong shaped fried croquettes recipe with raw banana,paneer, semolina and spices as filling. Serve the croquettes with jain style filling as a snack with green chutney.
- Pressure cook whole bananas (3 whistles), skin and mash.
- Add grated green chillies, chat masala, allow to cool.
- Dry roast semolina in a heavy pan, till aroma exudes.
- Add 2 tbsp. water, stir till a lump forms.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Add salt, paneer, mix well to form a smooth dough.
- Shape into oblong croquettes or as desired.
- Deep fry in hot oil, till light golden.
- Serve hot with chutneys, or sauce.
This recipe was contributed by shahsejals on 24 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.