Jain Chocolate Truffle Pudding
by Jain Foodie
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5258 times
Chocolate Truffle Pudding is a desert which is popular among all ages.
Add your private note
Jain Chocolate Truffle Pudding recipe - How to make Jain Chocolate Truffle Pudding
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 10 minutesMakes 4 serving
- Mix all ingredients and heat it on a low flame.
- Bring it to boil and then remove from flame.
- Keep it aside and let it cool for room temperature.
- Take a transparent stem glass and add 1 broken bon-bon biscuit in the base.
- Add 1 tsp of chocolate syrup to moisten the biscuits.
- Add 1 crushed marie biscuit and again chocolate syrup.
- Add a layer of ice-cream and chocolate syrup.
- Repeat the whole layering.
- Add chocolate sprinkles on top and keep it in the freezer for ice-cream to set.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Jain Foodie on 28 Mar 2013Hi, My name is Sejal Shah from London, UK. Being Pure Jain, I have always found it difficult to fin...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.